Time: 09:30 – 10:30 CET, Location: Teams Live Event
In a decade that will see major transformations across railways and the transport industry as part of the transition to sustainable and smart mobility, which key trends should be prioritised for the future of train stations and what role should stations play in promoting sustainable development in the communities they serve?
As part of the European Year of Rail, Arup is hosting a discussion with industry leaders to explore the trends and principles that could make the biggest impact in delivering people-first, low-carbon mobility stations. The event will also include an overview of the key findings from Arup’s Future of Stations report, which examines the key trends shaping multi-modal stations and sets out a vision of the station of the future that is adaptable and resilient to future change.
- Hosted by Nille Juul-Sørensen, Global Architecture Leader, Arup
- Peter Pätzold, Deputy Mayor for Urban Planning, Housing and Environment, State Capital City of Stuttgart
- Jim Meade, Chief Executive Officer, Irish Rail
- Vlaho Kojakovic, Director, Head of Property and Tourism, EBRD
- Léan Doody, Cities and Planning Leader Europe, Arup
This will be a Teams Live event. You will be able to ask the panel questions via a live Q&A chat option.
Download the Future Station Report